Thursday, December 24, 2015

Managing Family Relationships - Holidays and Beyond

Merry Christmas Eve!

I just wanted to share something that might help make your holiday season easier before I head off to start my own family festivities.

I wrote this article for the ProHealth website - Managing Family Relationships - Holidays and Beyond. It's all about navigating the tricky waters of family gatherings during this season (and all year round) when you are chronically ill. It is based on my own experiences and some hard-won things I've learned over the past 13 years. I hope it helps ease some of your holiday stress so that you can not only endure family gatherings but maybe actually enjoy them.

I am taking a blogging break until the beginning of the new year, so enjoy the holidays with your family and Happy New Year!

Some of my family and I 2 weeks ago

No comments: